วันเสาร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 2 (12 July 2016)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 23:05

                               Learning Log 2 (12 July 2016)

    First of all,  I learn about how to create and decorate blog by searching the HTML code in many website such as  clock code , calendar code and counter code. I can do and select many  thing that I want.  I know how to link friend in my blog. This a good way to share  many knowledge to everyone. It have many benefit for learning in classroom and outclass. It can help me for life long learning all the place all the time. Then, my teacher taught me the way to put YouTube on the blog. It a good thing because Youtube  is  large search engine that have advantage for  language learning. I can improve my English skill by see and listening video from YouTube. Next,I know how to write article on my blog and share to everybody.
Finally, I read the regular articles from teacher is "Using blogs the Foreign Language classroom Encouraging learner independence" by Kathleen Pinkman that make me know the many benefit of the blog for language learning.     


  

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor