วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

My profile

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 07:12

About Myself


Hello! My name is Nantanat phetnoi my nickname is AOM. I am 24 years old My favourite subject is English .I always enjoy studying in  Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat University because my teachers are kind and very helpful.There are six people in my family. They are my father, mother, elder sisters , elder brother ,younger brother and I. Family is everything in my life. My hobby is reading books. I read both fiction and non-fiction. I always enjoyed when my parents read fairy stories to me before bedtime. Now I read whenever I have time. I want to be a teacher because I really love children .

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor