วันเสาร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning log 1 (6 July 2016)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 21:49
Learning Log 1 (6 July 2016)

       This day I have learnt about how to using computer for teaching and studying English language. My teacher taught me about the first step for used blog by create a gmail account. Next, when I have a gmail account I can create my blog in https://www.blogger.com/ I am very excited because this is my first blog that I can share  the knowledge, filling and good thing to many people in the world.  I have learnt how to decorate blog by select lovely template that I love and the way to write and share the article. Moreover, my teacher taught me about acronyms example ESOL(English for Speakers of Other Languages), TESOL(Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages),  PDF(Portable Document Format), ESL(English as a Second Language), ELL(English language learner), EFL(English as a Foreign Language) and ELT(English Language Teaching). I want to know the meaning and definition each acronyms. I wonder how it important so I searching more information on internet. such as
  • English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL): The term ESOL is generally used when describing programs outside of a PK-12 setting that are designed for ELLs who seek proficiency in social and academic language; ESOL programs, which may also be referred to as English as a Second Language programs, generally teach basic grammar, vocabulary and colloquial terms and phrases to ELLs in a community college, community program, or online program setting. However, states like Florida utilize the ESOL title to describe its academic endorsement for public school teachers and it is commonly used interchangeably with ESL and TESL.
  • English Language Learner (ELL): ELL simply refers to students who are not currently proficient as English speakers and are in the process of developing their English language skills. ELL students are referred to as such in both ESL specific classes and regular content area classes that they are integrated into. ELL is a universally accepted term for English language learners in the K-12 setting, as well as among adult non-native English speakers who in the process of learning English.
( References :http://www.eslteacheredu.org/what-is-an-esl-teacher/  Date 8/7/16)         This knowledge make me know that many acronyms is very important for  teaching and studying English language. Teacher should know because it can applied to teach student. Then I learned the role of teacher in using techology that the teacher should be a organizer , instructional , material resource , instructional guide and facilitator for student. The last, I know that Synchronous is tool that is in real-time, such as text chat, audio,telephony, MUDs, MOOs,WOOs , video and teleconferencing  instant messaging that allows students and teachers to ask and answer questions immediately. Asynchronous is Coursework and communications delivered via web,wikis,blogs ,email and messages posted on community forums are perfect examples of asynchronous e-learning. 



       

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor