วันเสาร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 11 (20/SEP/2016)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 06:04
Learning Log 11 (20/SEP/2016)

               I've learnt about how to create the test in Adobe Captivate 8. There are many kinds of test such as short answer, multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blank, and matching. First, I created short answer test, Second, I learn to created multiple choice test, Then, I learn to create true or false test, Next, I learn to created fill in the blank test, Finally, I learn to created  matching test. This lesson makes me know the new thing that I can apply to create new knowledge for many student in the future.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor