วันศุกร์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 6 (09 Aug 2016)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 23:47
Learning Log 6 (09 Aug 2016)



     This week I learnt about how to collect the data into my corpus and the method to English language for teaching methodology such as Terminologies and collocation ,local grammar , style and content knowledge.  I learnt about how diffidence between Thai corpus and English corpus that make me know the all of the words the native speaker used, and tell me where to find all of the examples of that word. Concordances can help me look for words in different contexts, and suggest other words that may be related to the word I have learned.


 Finally , I learn about false friends word in corpus and translation such as
 air (n) แอร air-conditioner / air hostess
Check, please หรือ Bill, please เช็คบิลล to ask for the bill / check in a restaurant
cheer (v) เชียร support
contact (n) คอนแทค contact lens
diet (n) ไดเอ็ท to be on a diet   Etc.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching © 2010 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor